Friday, March 08, 2013

baby and such : 18 weeks

Assalamualaikum

Hi lovelies

I'm in the 18th week of my pregnancy. SubhanAllah. How fast time flies. Me already in my 2nd trimester. Orang cakap I should be feeling my baby kicking and moving inside my tummy by now. Tapi saya still tak rasa apa-apa lagi. 1st timer kot. hehe So tak pandai lagi nak bezakan samada bunyi my baby moving or perut 4 lapis mama ni lapaaaar. haha

Let's so how my baby looks like in his 18th week.


Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound. 

Ouhhh tak sabar nye nak pergi check up next week. Hopefully I will know the gender of my baby by then. Jangan wat surprise kat mama ye sayang.

Saya dah makin mengembang sekarang ni. It's not that i'm gaining any weight, as budak-budak kat opis still hardly noticed I am pregnant, tapi ada certain area on my body yang dah membesar bagaikan johan. My tummy obviously. Tapi still leh cover pasal saya selalu pakai baju kurung & jubah to work. I hardly wear my blouse to work anymore pasal dah ketat kat punggunggggggg! adoila. I can't wear my leggings kat umah lagi dah pasal leh sarung sampai peha jek pastu stuck. HAHA and my breast also getting bigger. I still haven't buy any new innerwear yet. Yang ada sekarang memang dah tak muat. Asyik shopping untuk baby je padahal mama needs a serious wardrobe overhaul ni. huhu

To many women, this changes might be frightened them. Yela, perempuan mana yang tak freak out kalo semua baju dah tak muat. Sebab tu jugak kot ramai perempuan yang refused to get pregnant. huhu *ade ke?* To me, this is a very special moment & the best feeling ever. My body is getting ready for my beautiful baby. SubhanAllah. Ada kejadian Allah yang lain dalam diri saya. Priceless. Menakjubkan kuasa Allah. Membesar lah sayang. Membesar lah dengan penuh kasih sayang.

xoxo
friday
080313
1110hrs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© and rain will fall, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena